mail art Dream Project - dedicated to Marilyn Dammann "Shadow"

In this project I want to gather the dreams in the textual or visual versions from all those who want to share them. If you want, you can send to me your dreams via snail mail or via e-mail. You find the addresses in my profile.

venerdì, settembre 02, 2005

Renee Wagemans

Journey through the portals

burgundy is my mood on a
magenta night
when all my dreams are on the out
feelings of
friction
dazzling around
going higher
than I can ever see
when I’m aloud to see
beyond the boundaries
of the portals
of heaven

silence
listen
there comes the burgundy
I can't wait
to let my dreams come back
to me
they're nurtured

all is magenta
fractal colors
carried by the wings of angels
next time
I won't let
my dreams on the out
I'll go myself

my dreams
teach me
teach me
to let go
to trust
and embrace the burgundy
of my mood
on a magenta night

3 Comments:

Blogger Renee Wagemans said...

Journey through the portals

burgundy is my mood on a
magenta night
when all my dreams are on the out
feelings of
friction
dazzling around
going higher
than I can ever see
when I’m aloud to see
beyond the boundaries
of the portals
of heaven

silence
listen
there comes the burgundy
I can't wait
to let my dreams come back
to me
they're nurtured

all is magenta
fractal colors
carried by the wings of angels
next time
I won't let
my dreams on the out
I'll go myself

my dreams
teach me
teach me
to let go
to trust
and embrace the burgundy
of my mood
on a magenta night

10:02 AM, settembre 02, 2005  
Blogger Sghinopaullimo said...

Sorry Renee for the mistakes,
now is correct!!!

thanx

11:14 AM, settembre 03, 2005  
Blogger Renee Wagemans said...

thank you

3:07 PM, settembre 03, 2005  

Posta un commento

<< Home