mail art Dream Project - dedicated to Marilyn Dammann "Shadow"

In this project I want to gather the dreams in the textual or visual versions from all those who want to share them. If you want, you can send to me your dreams via snail mail or via e-mail. You find the addresses in my profile.

lunedì, settembre 05, 2005

Iqbal Behleem

Dream for Peace

My dream is to see smiles
On every face and soul
My Dream is to see everyone
Calm with Peace to grow

To grow with the Blessings
To grow with Harmony
To grow with Love and Friendship
To grow with Peace and ease

My dream is to see all Nations
With no injustice but Peace
With equity and self respect
And everyone Life with ease

My dream is to see everyone
Enjoying Life with Peace
Peace for themselves and there Children
Peace Peace and Peace

Iqbal Behleem
Karachi-Pakistan.
August 28, 2005