mail art Dream Project - dedicated to Marilyn Dammann "Shadow"

In this project I want to gather the dreams in the textual or visual versions from all those who want to share them. If you want, you can send to me your dreams via snail mail or via e-mail. You find the addresses in my profile.

martedì, giugno 07, 2005

Valerio Jarussi


This dream! Always the same, always equal! It’s now taking shape. It transforms, it crushes me, at night, in the daytime.
I know what it means, but leave me alone. I hold it for me.
Only this I’d like to say: but yes, take care of you, take care of the image, follow the fashion, copy, accept also to be all equal ones, but do not neglect the details. Indeed, rather, take only care of them, otherwise, believe me, it is my opinion, for heaven’s sake, but at the end, you are shit. Posted by Hello